Geneva, Switzerland, December 10, 2021 – The 20th edition of the Rolex IJRC Top 10 Final is on today with some of the best riders and horses in the world set to compete for a generous jackpot, fame and glory. The participants in the two-round 1.60m challenge has already been defined. The class is set to begin at 21:15 Geneva local time, please refer to the list below for the order-of-go and the button below it with the link to the live streaming feed. Enjoy!
1) Kevin Staut (FRA) & Tolede de Mescam Harcour
2) Jérôme Guery (BEL) & Quel Homme de Hus
3) Ben Maher (GBR) & Explosion W
4) Steve Guerdat (SUI) & Victorio des Frotards
5) Kent Farrington (USA) & Austria 2
6) Scott Brash (GBR) & Hello Jefferson
7) Martin Fuchs (SUI) & Chaplin
8) Henrik von Eckermann (SWE) & King Edward
9) Daniel Deusser (GER) & Killer Queen VDM
10) Peder Fredricson (SWE) & Catch Me Not S
Text: Jumper News, no reproduction without permission.
Photo: © Rolex Grand Slam / Ashley Neuhof