Rules will be updated as Provincial Regulations Change
1) Angelstone Farms has implemented COVID measures to slow the spread of COVID-19 in the workplace. Under current rule 82/20, the care of horses at a boarding stable or place that houses horses is an essential business. We will be allowing only essential personnel on the property. The list of essential personnel permitted on the Angelstone property is attached in appendix 1.
2) Daily exercise is an essential service and will be available in the Astalos, Lunging ring, and EEC warm-up ring. Social distancing measures will be strictly enforced at all times.
3) Training and Competition at a facility that is a member of a National Organization funded by Sport Canada is considered an Essential Workplace. These competitions will only be available to horses who are stabled at Angelstone Farms, and to those who reserve a ship in location through our online system. For ship ins, we will allow a maximum of 10 trailers daily to ensure we stay well below the 100 gathering number set forth by the province. Ship ins must be reserved through the online system on our website. Competition is only open to athletes who have a valid Equestrian Canada membership. Competitions will be hosted by our parent company, Angelstone Tournaments. These competitions will take place in designated competition areas, and will take place without spectators. Competition areas will be open to competitors and trainers only, and anyone with access to the competition area must have a valid Equestrian Canada Membership.
4) Every stable must submit their list of essential personnel by email to email@example.com 24 hours prior to arrival on the Angelstone property. Accreditation will be available upon arrival to the property. No one will have access to the stabling or competition areas without proper accreditation. Appendix 1 outlines the list of approved personnel.
5) Appendix 2 will outline the responsibility every essential personnel has prior to arrival on the Angelstone Farms property. We expect every person to take this seriously, and act in a safe and professional way.
Checkpoint for Entry
There will be a checkpoint when entering the Angelstone property. The checkpoint will be to ensure everyone is an essential personnel and is authorized to be on the grounds. People not on the list will not be allowed to enter the grounds under any circumstances. Temperature checks and verbal health checks will be conducted prior to access to the grounds being granted. Accreditation will be available here for people arriving for the first time, along with a waiver that must be signed by everyone.
Stabling Area Management
All horses must be stabled on the Angelstone property by 11 pm the day before they compete. The stables will be closed to all vehicles at all times during competition hours. Therefore, if arriving during competition hours, horses must be unloaded in the parking area and led into the stables. There will be a mandatory check-in at the gate for new arrivals to ensure they are not competing day of arrival.
The Angelstone Stables will be enforcing social distancing protocols. Stables will be spread out throughout the property, with approximately 65% occupancy. The secured area of each isle will be accessible to the essential personnel of that isle only. A person will not be allowed to be an essential person in two isles. This will be strictly enforced.
Hay and Shavings deliveries will be done prior to arrival, and will only be available on Mondays between competitions. All deliveries after your arrival will be delivered to the entrance of your secured area.
The Angelstone staff cannot enter your secured areas unless there is an emergency.
Every isle will have its own washroom and hand sanitization station within their secured area. It will be the responsibility of each individual to clean and disinfect their washroom prior to use, as the Angelstone Staff will not have access to your isle. The Toilet company will clean washrooms twice weekly. Every horse will have a $25 surcharge for washrooms and COVID safety costs.
Every isle will have its own garbage can. Garbage bags will be provided prior to arrival, and garbage must be dumped into two central dumpsters on the property.
Help fight the spread by reducing your footprint
We will request for every stable to make their best efforts to minimize their footprint while maintaining the health and safety of their horses.
Angelstone Office & Competition Office
All entries for any competitions offered during your rental period will be run through Show Grounds Live (www.showgroundslive.com/angelstone) and our virtual office (firstname.lastname@example.org). Any questions or concerns should be relayed to our virtual office.
Arrivals on Property
Arrivals may be done by appointment only. Vehicles are prohibited to enter the stables unless they have a set appointment. We will allow a maximum of four arrivals per hour. Stables will be asked to unload and vacate stables within their hour reservation period. Horses may not arrive at the property on the day they compete. Competition is restricted to horses on-site or competitors who have reserved one of 10 ship-in locations. Horses may leave at any time. Vehicles will not be permitted in the stables without an appointment. Appointments can be made by emailing email@example.com.
July Finale (Gold)
Stables open Sunday, July 19th
Silver 1 & 2
Stables open Wednesday mornings for setups. Horses may not arrive before 9 am Thursday and must vacate the premises by midnight Sunday of each week. Stalls can remain set up for the two-week duration.
Silver note – It is your responsibility to gut all of your stalls prior to departure. A $25/stall fee will be charged for stalls not gutted.
Masks and other Safety
It is mandatory to wear a mask while not mounted on a horse in common areas. All essential personnel must bring their own mask. We will supply masks at the gate for purchase for those without a mask.
Managing a stable footprint at the farm is important. Your list of essential personnel will be used at the checkpoint when entering the property. People not on the essential list will not gain access to the property. Please ensure your list of essential personnel is sent to the office prior to arrival on the property, and ensure all updates are done 24 hours in advance. Essential personnel will only have access to one isle, and cannot cross between isles.
Will be permitted. Barns must submit their braiders on their essential list.
All competitions will be awarded via ShowGroundsLive. We will have a self-service ribbon hut where you can pick up your ribbons, one person at a time.
Can be booked through our website under the accommodations tab. Camping spaces have full-service power and water. Campers may be left set up between weeks.
Food and Beverage
The Cabana Coast Lounge will be open for beverages and pre-packaged sandwiches. There will be a maximum of 50 people permitted in this area at one time. Struck Lounge will also be open to Athletes only, a maximum of 50 people at a time.
It is your responsibility to remain 6ft apart from all people at all times while on-site. Those not abiding by this requirement will be asked to leave the grounds.
Vendors selling only horse-related goods will be permitted on site. Social distancing will be enforced in the vendor area.
Entries for Silver 1 & 2 are due by July 21st. These must be done through ShowGroundsLive.com. We do not accept paper entries. You must input your credit card when entering. You will not be charged if you have already bought a Season Pass. You must submit one stabling form per barn emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to be stabled with others. This must also be submitted by July 21st. Any entries or reservations after this day will be charged a late fee.
Source: Press release from Angelstone Tournaments
Banner: © Angelstone Tournaments