Paris, France – March 16, 2023 – It’s showtime for showjumping at the 2023 edition of the Saut Hermès at the Grand Palais Éphémère. One of the most expected horse shows of the year, the event takes place at a stunning location, filled with charm and elegance that it only offers. The action begins on Friday, building the climax all the way until the €400,000 Hermès Grand Prix CSI 5* next Sunday.
Besides these great attractions, there are four CSI 4* competitions elsewhere too, one of them being the last leg of Longines FEI Jumping World Cup – North American League, held at the Live Oak International CSI 4*-W. Please refer to the list below of all major FEI-level events this week with links to more information about them.
1) Saut Hermès au Grand Palais – Paris CSI 5*
2) Winter Equestrian Festival – Wellington International CSI 4*
3) Andalucia Sunshine Tour – Vejer de la Frontera CSI 4*
4) Live Oak International – Ocala CSI 4*-W
5) Desert International Horse Park – Thermal CSI 4*
6) Coapexpan – Guadalajara CSI 4* & CSI 2*
7) TerraNova Equestrian Center – Sarasota – Myakka City CSI 2*
8) Azelhof Spring Tour – Lier CSI 2*
9) Equieffe Equestrian Centre – Gorla Minore CSI 2*
10) Danube Champions Tour – Samorin CSI 2*
11) Villers Vicomte CSI 2*
Source: FEI – Fédération Equestre Internationale
Photos: © Saut Hermès / Christophe Tanière