Omaha, Nebraska, USA – March 09, 2023 – With just one competition remaining in both Jumping and Dressage, the race to qualify in the North American League for the 2023 FEI World Cup™ Finals Omaha is coming to an exciting finish.
The Finals, which take place on April 4-8, 2023, at the CHI Health Center Omaha in Omaha, Nebraska, is the culmination of the hotly contested 2022-2023 FEI World Cup™ season, featuring the world’s best athletes vying for international glory. Through qualification, riders will have earned their place to represent their country at the most prestigious equestrian event of the year.
Jumping athletes in the North American League have had the opportunity to gain valuable qualifying points at seven competitions, with the eighth and final event taking place at Live Oak International in Ocala, Florida, on March 18, 2023. At the beginning of the Longines FEI Jumping World Cup™ season, athletes must declare which league they will earn points in, with their top four performances counting toward qualification.
The current FEI Jumping World Cup™ – North American League standings are as follows:
1) Daniel Coyle (IRL) – 66 points
2) Conor Swail (IRL) – 56 points
3) Daniel Bluman (ISR) – 54 points
4) Hunter Holloway (USA) – 40 points
5) Natalie Dean (USA) – 33 points
6) Rodrigo Pessoa (BRA) – 32 points
7) Lillie Keenan (USA) – 30 points
8) Elisa Broz (USA) – 28 points
9) Devin Ryan (USA) – 26 points
10) Kent Farrington (USA) – 26 points
10) McLain Ward (USA) – 26 points
Source: Press Release from Jump Media
Photo: © Jump Media