Herning, Denmark – August 08, 2022 – One World Championship, four disciplines, and two extremely strong partners: ClipMyHorse.TV and FEI.TV have joined forces and will bring the most emotional moments of the World Championship in Herning to you! Whether at home, in the stable, or at the barbecue in your garden – the World Championship is everywhere there is internet!
Premium members can follow all the disciplines live on ClipMyHorse.TV, and then watch the best moments of the World Championships again in the media center – completely unlimited. For all those who are not yet a ClipMyHorse.TV premium member, we have a secret tip: Sign up now for the free trial month and enjoy all the benefits of the premium membership for one month completely free of charge – including the World Championship!
The World Championship kicked off on Saturday, August 6 with the dressage riders and concludes on Sunday, August 14 with the show jumpers and the para-dressage riders. In addition to the live broadcast, the program includes insights behind the scenes and daily highlight broadcasts.
The Program at a Glance:
- Saturday, August 6, from 9:00 a.m. – Team Grand Prix Part 1
- Sunday, August 7, from 9.00 a.m. – Team Grand Prix Part 2
- Monday, August 8, from 2:00 p.m. – Individual Grand Prix Special
- Wednesday, August 10, from 8 p.m. – Individual Grand Prix Freestyle
- Wednesday, August 10, from 8 a.m. – Team qualification
- Thursday, August 11, from 10.00 a.m. – Nations Cup Part 1
- Friday, August 12, from 9:00 p.m. – Nations Cup Part 2; Team Final
- Sunday, August 14, from 2:00 p.m. – Individual Final, two rounds
- Wednesday, August 10, from 8.30 a.m. – Team qualification Grade II, IV, and V
- Thursday, August 11, from 8.30 a.m. Team qualification Grade I and III
- Friday, August 12, from 8.30 a.m. – second Team qualification Grade II, IV, and V
- Saturday, August 13, from 9.00 a.m. – second Team qualification Grade I and III
- Sunday, August 14, from 9.00 a.m. – Freestyle Grade I, II, III, IV, and V
- Saturday, August 6, from 8.30 a.m. – Compulsory Test Female, Male, Groups
- Sunday, August 7, from 1:00 p.m. – Technique Test Female, Male, and first Freestyle Pas-de-Deux
- Monday, August 8, from 12.00 p.m. – Freestyle Female, Male, and first Freestyle Groups
- Wednesday, August 10, from 12.00 p.m. – second Freestyle Pas-de-Deux and Groups, Nations Cup
*As of July 21, 2022. Changes are reserved.
The World Championship in equestrian sports is held together every four years: Now is your four-year chance. Experience the World Championship LIVE – with ClipMyHorse.TV!
Source: Press Release by Catie Staszak / Catie Staszak Media for ClipMyHorse.TV
Photo: © Evelyn Szczepanek / ES Equine Photography