Copenhagen, Denmark – July 25, 2022 – The Danish Equestrian Federation (FFE) and Chef d’Equipe Bo K. Møller have annnounced the showjumping team to represent the host nation at the upcoming 2022 ECCO FEI World Championships, from the 6th to the 14th of August, in Herning, Denmark.
The following combinations have been selected to represent the Danish squad on home soil at the World Championships:
- Andreas Schou (DEN) & Independent (SWB – Diamant de Revel x Careful), Darc De Lux (Darco x Contender) or Diacardo BS (Diarado x Carthago)
- Emil Hallundbæk (DEN) & Chalisco (Chacco-Blue x Quidam de Revel)
- Lars Bak Andersen (DEN) & Carl-Heinz B. (Chacco-Blue x Quality)
- Linnea Ericsson-Carey (DEN) & Skorphults Baloutendro (Contendros 2 x Balou du Rouet)
- Rikke Belinda Barker (DEN) & Tabalou PS (Taloubet Z x Balou du Rouet)
In the case of Andreas, it will be decided at a later date whether it is Independent (SWB), Darc De Lux or Diacardo BS that will be finally selected for the World Championships.
Source: Press Release (translated) from Dansk Ride Forbund – Danish Equestrian Federation
Photo: © Danish Equestrian Federation