Madrid, Spain – July 20, 2022 – The Show Jumping Selection Committee and the Royal Spanish Equestrian Federation have annnounced the Spanish showjumping team for the upcoming 2022 ECCO FEI World Championships, from the 6th to the 14th of August, in Herning, Denmark.
The Equestrian Federation has selected and entered the following 5 riders and horses for their participation with the National Team at the World Championships.
• Eduardo Álvarez Aznar (ESP) & Bentley de Sury (Sunday de Riverland x Calvaro), 11-year-old French saddle, owned by Kaliyuga SL.
• Sergio Álvarez Moya (ESP) & Álamo (Ukato x Ecuador), 14-year-old KWPN, owned by Álvarez Moya Horses SL and Sergio Ramos.
• Manuel Fernández Saro (ESP) & Jarlín de Torres (Jarnac x Calvaro Z), CDE 11 years old, owned by the Cortijo de Torres stud farm.
• Ismael García Roque (ESP) & La Costa (Gitano v Berkenbroeck x Calvino Z),11-year-old BWP, owned by Íñigo López de la Osa.
• Santiago Núñez Riva (ESP) & Valentino de Hus Z (Vivaldi du Seigneur Z x Trophee du Rozel), Zangersheide, 12 years old, owned by Campos de Nembro S.L.
Source: Press Release from RFHE – Royal Spanish Equestrian Federation
Photo: © FEI / Łukasz Kowalski