The 23rd Youhorse.auction collection is online! What’s new? This Dutch auction ends on Monday 6 and Tuesday 7 June, because they have almost seventy showjumping horses in this June collection.
The diversity of horses is very large.
What does Youhorse.auction have this time:
- Horses for the professionals who want to ride at the highest levelHorses suitable for amateur riders
- Multiple hunter and equitation prospects for the US clients
- Potential eventing horses, the eventing riders know how to find
- Youhorse.auction better and better
- A nice, good jumping pony that is going under the saddle at this moment
“We are very grateful that successful breeders offer their breeding products to us.
We also see that more and more foreign customers have their young horses trained here in Europe. They call this ‘investor horses’.
Buying a rough diamond to gain experience in Europe and then sell it at a later age for a profit. The fact is that there is a lot of demand for the better, older horses. We have already placed many auction horses at stables of professional trainers for their new owners. We are curious how they will do in a few years”, tells Mario Everse and Alan Waldman.
View the collection here: www.youhorse.auction
Online bidding starts on Saturday, June 5 at 12 noon.
Source: Press Release from Youhorse.Auction
Photos: © Youhorse.Auction