Deauville, France – July 27, 2021 – Equestrians unite at the Pôle International du Cheval Longines – Deauville event, the Longines Deauville Classic, on Thursday, August 12th to celebrate the progressive efforts of the humanitarian organization, JustWorld International.
With the support from the global horse sport, JustWorld is fracturing the cycle of poverty by identifying, vetting, and efficiently funding critical education and nutrition programs in under-resourced communities around the world.
“JustWorld brings together every equestrian universe to create a more just world. Across the globe, it supports more than 9,000 children living in extreme poverty,” states former international show-jumper, Jessica Newman, who founded the organization more than 18 years ago. “Deauville is the town where my heart is,” continues Newman. “I’ve been coming here every summer since I was two years old. It’s here that my horses were based when I was a rider. We find every horse related discipline here; racing, polo, show-jumping, dressage, eventing. We mix with top class athletes and keen amateurs, all ambassadors who are involved in the success of our projects.”
The 7th Annual JustWorld Gala in Deauville will feature a ringside gourmet dinner, a live auction with extraordinary experiences up for bid, and trademark silent auction where guests can bid on priceless treasures. Guests will also have access to an exclusive and memorable after party.
About JustWorld International
JustWorld in Europe, Association Loi 1901, shares a common charitable mission, providing grants to shared project partners administered by JustWorld International, 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
How Justworld Helps
In the past 10 years:
- 51,610 children have been provided with schooling
- 3,544,540 meals have been served
- 31,379 children have received medical treatment
Where Justworld Works
- Honduras – Asociación Compartir (Since 2003): Funding the interactive and educational JustWorld Mobile Library and provision of fresh water and nutritious snacks
- Cambodia – People Improvement Organization (Since 2004): Funding of a school, including the costs of teaching staff, educational materials, lunches, and drinking water
- Guatemala – El Patojismo (Since 2008): Funding the complete educational programming and two healthy, meals a day provided for every student
- USA – Storybook Treasures (Since 2017): Funding the literacy program responsible for closing the achievement gap for impoverished children
Source: Press Release by Pascal Renauldon / Agence R&B Presse for JustWorld International
Photo/Banner: © JustWorld International