The Rolex Grand Slam of Showjumping is back on this week in Europe during the Dutch Masters CSI 5* in s’-Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands. You can expect much excitement as the home nations’ “Ruiters in Orange” go up against some of the very best in the world. There are also other very good horse shows taking place in Europe too.
In North America, the Winter Equestrian Festival (WEF) reaches its tenth week of competition, this time hosting CSI 3* level classes for a very competitive field of equestrians. Please refer to the links below for more information about all the FEI-level events this week.
1) The Dutch Masters – ‘S-Hertogenbosch CSI 5*
2) Sunshine Tour – Vejer de la Frontera CSI 4*
3) Winter Equestrian Festival – Wellington CSI 3*
4) Vilamoura Atlantic Tour CSI 3*
5) Sevilla Horse Tour – Carmona CSI 3*
7) Equieffe Equestrian Centre – Gorla Minore CSI 3*
8) Mediterranean Equestrian Tour – Oliva Nova CSI 2*
9) CES Valencia Spring Tour CSI 2*
10) Azelhof Spring Tour – Lier CSI 2*
11) Centre Equestre Villeneuve-Loubet CSI 2*
Source: FEI – Fédération Equestre Internationale
Photo: © Rolex / Ashley Neuhof