It’s the final week of the Winter Equestrian Festival (WEF) and the action leading up to its grand finale has already begun. Dreams have been fulfilled and nightmares have become a reality in certain occasions. It has been simply an amazing experience that will be forever in our hearts and minds.
There couldn’t have been a better ending, as the twelve-week circuit is the main attraction this week, hosting the prestigious $500,000 Rolex Grand Prix next Saturday.
The weather is getting warmer in Europe and a part of the prancing and dancing will take part outdoors. There’s plenty to choose from, just simple check the list below with links to more information about all the FEI level events taking place this week.
1) Winter Equestrian Festival CSI 5*
2) Toscana Tour – Arezzo CSI 3*
3) Vilamoura Atlantic Tour CSI 3*
4) Mediterranean Equestrian Tour – Oliva Nova CSI 3*
5) Jumping Bonheiden CSI 3*
6) Blenheim Spring Classic CSI 3*
7) Zangersheide Z Tour – Lanaken CSI 2*
8) Equestrian Centre de Peelbergen – Kronenberg CSI 2*
9) Barbizon CSI 2*
10) GPA Jump Festival – Cagnes Sur Mer CSI 2*
Photo: © Kim Beaudoin / PBIEC
Categories: Week Preview