A grand week of showjumping has just started and the Grand Palais in Paris is the stage for this week’s main attraction, at one of the most breathtaking venues in the world.
Besides the glamour and beauty, there will be very tough competition there, with many of Europe’s very best taking on a strong international field of competitors from the rest of the world. Please click on one of the links below for more information about this amazing horse show and all other major events this week.
1) Saut Hermès au Grand Palais CSI 5*
2) Winter Equestrian Festival CSI 3*
3) Live Oak International CSI 3*-W
4) Sunshine Tour – Vejer de la Frontera CSI 3*
5) Toscana Tour – Arezzo CSI 3*
6) Mediterranean Equestrian Tour – Oliva Nova CSI 2*
7) Centre Equestre de Villeneuve-Loubet CSI 2*
8) Le Siepi Cervia CSI 2*
9) Boulerie Jump Pôle Europeen du Cheval – Le Mans CSI 2*
10) Azelhof Spring Tour – Lier CSI 2*
11) Hits Horse Shows Ocala Winter Circuit
12) Hits Horse Shows Coachella Desert Circuit
Photo: © Saut Hermès / Christophe Bricot